Putting | Level 2 | Exercise 1
Learn to judge distance by impact feel (A)
In Level 2, we want you to learn to judge distance by impact feel. There is more than one “feel”, though. Within the 5 exercises, you will vary your focus between feel for the impact and feel for the movement. You will have to decide for yourself, which exercise suits your personality and your game the most.
Set two Tees 2 to 3 feet apart from each other building a gate to putt through, 6, 15 and 30 feet away from your ball
Only focus on what the impact feels like. Before the glasses clear up, give a judgment where the ball stopped.
Step by Step
- Hit 5 putts using your SensuGlasses to the tees 6 feet away from you. Try stopping the ball right between the tees
- Hit 1 putt not using your SensuGlasses to the tees 6 feet away from you trying to stop the ball right between the tees
- Repeat A/B to a total of 3 rounds
- Repeat A/B to the tees 15 feet away from you for a total of 3 rounds
- Repeat A/B to the tees 30 feet away from you for a total of 3 rounds
How good am I already in judging distance in putting when relying on impact feel only?
What do I focus on specifically?
How does impact feel change with distance?
What is different with/without SensuGlasses? For testing inquiries please click here or email us to email@example.com